regulations for visitors
REGULATIONS FOR VISITORS
EXHIBITIONS AND OTHER EVENTS ORGANIZED BY EVENTS INTERNATIONAL
§ 1 General Provisions
1. The Regulations apply Visitors' exhibition organized by Events International with headquarters in Georgia, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
2. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services for Visitors, in particular the conditions of entry and order regulations, which apply to visitors to the fair.
3. Regulations are available at events (at ticket offices and service points of the Visitors) as well as online on the websites of the various trade fairs / events organized by the organizer.
4. Admission to the venue during fairs and other events constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions for Visitors are, as well as a commitment to comply with its provisions.
§ 2 Admission
1. Detailed rules for admission to the various trade fairs are announced by the organizer on the websites of the data of the fair, the ticket offices and service points of the Visitors at the event.
2. Detailed rules for admission include, among others, information: dates and opening hours of the fairs and other events for Visitors, the opening hours of ticket offices, the types of documents allowed for the different categories of Visitors, criteria for authorizing the acquisition of certain documents admission.
3. Admission to the venue is subject to regulation and sometimes restricted, depending on the nature of the fair, as well as the category the Visitors.
5. Admission to the venue is possible only on the basis of a document and access is controlled.
6. Admission to the exhibition can take place on the basis of calls issued by the organizer or the invitations issued by its partners (co-organizers of the fair, the fair participants - exhibitors), but previously approved by the Organiser.
§ 3 Data protection Visitors
1. In order to ensure an adequate level of data security Visitor, preserved in written or electronic form, the Organizer uses provided for by applicable legislation available organizational and technical measures to protect data against damage, theft or other unauthorized use by third parties.
2. The Organizer is obliged to preserve the confidentiality of all data collected and preserved in the process of registration of Visitors.
3. Visitors data will be processed and protected by the Organizer in accordance with the rules of data protection, in particular in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
§ 4 Order regulations
1. Visitors can stay in place only in the event dates and opening hours of the exhibition / event.
2. It is forbidden to carry out any action by the Visitors commercial canvassing, advertising, promotion, as well as campaigning and fundraising is not agreed with the organizer, as well as actions inconsistent with applicable law.
3. In place of the events prohibitions apply: a) bring in and use of weapons, ammunition and pyrotechnic materials and harmful chemicals, as well as open flames, posing a risk of fire, property damage and posing a danger to health and life; b) bringing and consuming alcohol, and distribution and consumption of drugs; c) disturbing public order; d) the introduction of animals, as well as bicycles, skateboards, etc., unless it is permitted by the organizer on some events due to their specificity e) smoking tobacco products in the exhibition halls, conference rooms and other facilities, with the exception of dedicated and specially marked; f) pollution pavilions and open areas of waste generated by them; g) destruction of infrastructure.
4. Visitors are required to: a) respect for markings zones separated from traffic subject to fire protection; b) command execution order issued by the organizer for organizational reasons or the need to protect property and ensure the safety of persons residing in the place of event; c) compliance with the road traffic regulations in force in the area of movement at the site of the event; d) removing the waste generated by them and inserting localized in front of the entrances to pavilions containers.
§ 5 Liability
1. The organizer reserves the right to cancel, shorten or postpone the fair or other events and undertakes to inform the websites of the fair with the relevant dates in advance of its opening. In cases of sudden cancellation, shortening and reschedule exhibition / event for reasons independent of the Organizer, the visitor, who did not manage to use the purchased document admission, you are not entitled to compensation, but only reimbursement in the amount of the gross price of this document.
2. The Organizer is not liable for damage to persons Visitors are caused by third parties or the fault of the victim.
3. The organizer shall not be liable for any damage to property caused by the Visitor force majeure (eg. Fire, explosion, lightning, high winds, flooding) or by third parties or the fault of the victim
4. The visitor is obliged to protect the property of their pay on venue against possible damage or loss, at their own expense and risk
5. Visitors are responsible for causing / inflict damage at the site of the event. Damage assessment Organiser shall, if possible in the presence of Visitors are or his representative, which will be confirmed in the relevant protocol.
6. Visitors should on their own to insure the liability and insure their property.
7. The safety of children under the age of 13 staying at the events correspond to their parents or guardians.
8. Visitors conducting registration are fully responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the information submitted, including the consequences of incomplete or erroneous application data, especially e-mail address or NIP (tax number).
§ 6 Final Provisions
1. Regulations in force from 01 March 2016.
2. The organizer undertake to inform of any changes to the Regulations and announcing his uniform text of the Internet on the websites of each fair or at particular events.
3. In cases not covered by the Regulations apply applicable law, and especially the Civil Code.
4. Any dispute between its visitors and the Organizer, whose amicable solution proves impossible, will be settled by a competent court.
5. For the settlement of disputes with foreign contractors shall prevail text of the Rules in Polish. The law applicable to the interpretation of provisions of the Polish law regulations.